Step 1: How to Start
After receiving the assignment, read through it.
Make sure you understand the instructions and requirements for successful completion of the project.
- How long does it have to be?
- What format or style must be used?
- What resources must be included?
- When is it due?
Defining your topic
· Start with a broad topic and narrow it down to something more specific.
· Develop a research question that interests you.
· Collect relevant resource materials for your topic. Begin early so you have time to:
The library has many types of resources that are both print and non-print.
Ø Online databases